Pro-Reliability Solutions Ltd. is a leading asset management, maintenance and reliability engineering consultancy and training services company. With offices in the UK, Ireland and Dubai and guided by our ReliabilityFocus™ framework we help our clients to achieve long term sustainable reliability to enhance their bottom line and achieve their business potential.
Due to ongoing growth in our business, we are now searching for an experienced Reliability Engineer who, like us, shares a passion for reliability, problem-solving and continuous improvement in a dynamic, customer-facing environment.
As a key role within our team, the Reliability Engineer will have a very high impact and influence to enable the attainment of highly reliable and safe operations through the development and delivery of maintenance and reliability strategies across our diverse client base.
The successful candidate will need to display a high aptitude in RCM Facilitation, RAM Modelling, Root Cause Analysis and have experience with market-leading reliability software solutions. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in oil and gas, energy, pharmaceutical or manufacturing industries.
This position is an opportunity to help build our company, reliability services as a practice and add value to both PRS and our clients’ operations overall.
- Undertake various client engagements and ensure consistent delivery of superior client service.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project’s life cycle from start to finish.
- Ensure the project is delivered within budget, on schedule and within the scope parameters.
- Track the progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets and approved timelines. Report on status and variances.
- Create action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Be the main point of contact for the client and build strong relationships by being proactive and anticipating assessing client requirements.
- Delivery of training courses both inhouse and at public events
- Facilitate Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) workshops.
- Create Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) to model plant performance.
- Conduct facility/equipment criticality analysis and assessments.
- Identify equipment failure modes and facilitate Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) workshops
- Identify proactive maintenance tasks and develop detailed work instructions.
- Hands-on experience utilizing market-leading reliability software and modelling solutions.
- Facilitate complex Root Cause Analysis (RCA) workshops and investigations.
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical and process technologies across a range of industries.
- Has leadership and communication skills with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, self-directed, dynamic, flexible, agile, results-oriented, rigorous, and committed.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas and concepts to all areas and levels of the business.
- Able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work.
- Minimum 5 years of reliability engineering experience.
- Leading the implementation and facilitation of RCM projects.
- Proven track record in applying leading reliability software and modelling solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control, and process technology across a range of pharmaceutical, medical device, petrochemical, oil and gas, and
- energy equipment and processes.
- Engineering Degree or Trade with >5 years relevant experience
- Reliability Engineering studies and/or formal training
- RCM training/certification
- CMRP / CRL certification
Only applicants currently eligible to work in the UK and/or Ireland and willing to commute to our clients’ facilities with some home-based working should apply.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Hours: Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Pension Program
- Car Allowance
Expected start date